Included with the use of web-GEMs teaching modules, instructors have the ability to view reports on their student's activity. The web-GEMs Online Teaching Reports provide quick and detailed information on each student and their progress. Instructors can view all of their student's at a glance, or find more detailed information on each student including which web-GEMs have been signed up for, the completion status and progress for each web-GEM, and total time spent on each web-GEM. web-GEMs Online Teaching Reports are only available to confirmed faculty. They are emailed as a PDF and organized in a clean and simple manner.
Key Features of the web-GEMs Reports
- Only available to confirmed faculty. Click here to confirm your faculty status.
- View Quick and Detailed overview for each student
- Keep track of how many sessions each student has signed up for, completed, and their last login
- One page detailed overview provides Case Name, Status, Completion Record, and Time spent on assignment
- Reports are emailed to you in PDF format
Click here to assign web-GEMs. Once on the web-GEMs Assignment page, instructors can view all of their assignments and create new ones by clicking on the "create new assignment" link.